ARDBEG 8 YEARS OLD.
Ardbeg 8 Years Old is hard to miss. Probably because nobody wants to! Big, smoky and totally strange, this is dram that seems to provoke conversation.
However, tasting it is an even rarer treat… Only available to our loyal Committee, 8 Years Old has already flabbergasted its way through our ranks, garnering a fair few gobsmacked grins and gratified giggles along the way.
Intrigued? If you’re a member of our wonderful Committee, make sure to nab a bottle of this unique liquid and let us know what you think!
MEMBERS-ONLY MALT & MORE
If you’re not a member yet, here’s why you should join the global Ardbeg Committee of smoke-minded enthusiasts.
- Access to exclusive Committee-only whiskies
- Invites to VIP events
- Exclusive content direct from the Distillery
- A chance to have your say on the future of Ardbeg
Joining is free, but membership comes with a number of conditions. Namely:
- you will speak freely and fervently about Ardbeg at all times and in all quarters
- you will share Ardbeg freely with those displaying a passion for smoky whisky but not yet acquainted with the Ultimate Islay Malt (i.e. Ardbeg)
Once you’ve joined, you’ll be able to buy and try your first Committee Exclusive ¬– Ardbeg 8 Years Old.JOIN THE ARDBEG COMMITTEE
Please note, Ardbeg 8 Years Old will only be available to buy for Committee Members in the following countries:
The time of launch may differ depending on where you are. Be sure to check your latest Committee email on 8 Years Old for details.