Seaview Cottage is the ultimate Ardbeggian abode. Nestling at the heart of the Distillery, the cottage was the former home of the Distillery Manager and sleeps up to 6 adults in 3 en-suite bedrooms. While many of the original features have been retained, the cottage has been newly renovated and boasts a stylish interior with an eclectic mix of Ardbeg and Islay inspired furnishings. Book now to enjoy breathtaking sea views as well as experiencing life at the Distillery first hand. Find out more details about the cottage here.
Seaview Cottage is a self-catering, 2-storey semi-detached home in the grounds of the Ardbeg Distillery, approximately 3 miles from Port Ellen on the south east side of Islay.
The cottage has been refurbished and many of the original features of the building have been retained.
There is an open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area on the upper floor with breath taking sea views, viewable from the comfy sofas or decked balcony. There is a wood/peat burner and state of the art kitchen, all enhance the spacious living room and balcony at the rear of the cottage where you can sip a dram of Ardbeg.
- The open plan kitchen, dining and living area is ideal for relaxed meals with friends and family and comes fully equipped with a TV/DVD player (including the Freeview service).
- The utility room comes equipped with a washing machine and dryer.
- A drying room is available for outdoor clothing etc.
- Under floor heating has been fitted throughout the cottage.
- A fenced garden provides a safe environment to relax and play.
- Child safety gates, a high chair and cot can be provided on request.
- There are spaces for 3 cars at the side of Seaview Cottage.
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
- Sorry, no pets allowed.