Terms & Conditions - Seaview Cottage at Ardbeg Distillery

Payment Schedule 
Your deposit payment reserves your booking with Ardbeg Seaview Cottage.  If you book more than four weeks before your arrival you will be charged a 25% deposit, with the remaining 75% to be paid four weeks before your arrival date. If you would like to pay the remaining balance sooner then please contact us on seaview@ardbeg.com when you book.  If you book less than four weeks before your arrival you will be charged the full amount upon booking.


Payment method 
On booking, you will be sent an email containing a link for secure payment.  Five weeks before your arrival we will send a second payment link, with the balance to be paid within seven days.  Our payment provider accepts all standard credit and debit cards.


Standard Cancellation Policy
If you cancel more than four weeks before your due arrival date, your deposit will be returned only if we can re-let the accommodation. As it is difficult to re-let self-catering accommodation on a casual basis near to the time of occupancy, particularly on Islay, we regret that, in common with most
self-catering establishments, any person cancelling their booking within four weeks of the due date of arrival will be liable for their full rental charge.

Cancellation or changes can be done via your account online by clicking on the "My Account" link. Alternatively, please contact us on seaview@ardbeg.com

 

COVID Cancellation Policy
As the COVID crisis is ongoing we endeavour to be flexible with cancellations as we understand travel restrictions and plans may change at the last minute.  Should your plans change during this time please contact us at seaview@ardbeg.com and we will work with you to move your booking, or offer a refund.

Should we have to close Seaview Cottage due to a change in the Scottish Government guidelines we will contact you as soon as possible and arrange to move your dates or offer a refund.


Damages
You will be liable for any damages, breakages and/or losses to Ardbeg Seaview Cottage or its contents during the course of your stay.  You will receive a separate email/payment link for a damages deposit for ¬£100 at the same time as your final booking payment.   This will be returned to you after departure with any costs related to damage removed.


Personal Details
You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete required information during the sign -up and booking processes.

You are entirely responsible for all provided information and a debit/credit card deposit. Ardbeg Distillery shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorised use of your Account.